Join our Tri-yG Event
Participate in our Tri-yG event & officially kick off your contribution and commitment to raise awareness for domestic violence. Tri-yG is yogaG's twist on the triathlon.
On June 18 & 19 people across the nation will participate in our Tri-yG event and show support for domestic violence survivors.
Make this your own! $25 donation includes event packet, swag bag, Tri-yG tshirt & the great feeling of standing up for survivors!
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
It's simple! Sign up as a team lead or as a participant for a commitment for a tri-fold activity:
(1) Attend a YOGA class or TEACH a donation based class for yogaG
(2) Do something good in the name of Domestic Violence - consider a clothes or home furnishings collection for your local shelter
(3) Do one other fitness related activity (a list is provided in registration below - but don't let that limit you!)
It's all about fitness & philanthropy!
BECOME A TEAM LEAD
Lead and recruit a group of people in your community to participate in this event. You can decide how you want to recruit or get a group together.
- Yoga Class: Maybe you get your local studio to "donate" a class for your team or you publish a yoga schedule at local studios where your team members can participate together or as an individual.
- Doing something good for Domestic Violence: You can collect clothes or household supplies, host a party to raise money for your local domestic violence shelter or yogaG, or volunteer your time to help your local shelter. yogaG can help you locate the shelter closest to you and determine how you can help!
- Do one other healthy activity: Maybe you decide to get a group together to walk or run in a local race, take a hike together or even play golf, tennis or whatever healthy activity works for you or your group.